What Happens In the session?
- This class is a most delicious blend of unique ‘Releases’ – we’ve redefined ‘stretching’ and mobilization to create something that will be very well received by every Pregnant woman.
- We include ‘functional training’ to get and keep you strong for your ‘grand finale’ and your Post Natal journey.
- We work on your Core and Pelvic Floor.
- We get you prepared for birth with Pelvic Mobilization and a range of specific mobility exercises to encourage a shorter labour.
- We teach you how to deeply connect to your breath and simple DEEP relaxation strategies.
- We teach you simple mobilizations to keep you moving painfree throughout the Trimesters.
- We educate you about the early Post Natal period – the 4th Trimester – and ensure that you have your early day support system in place before the baby comes.
- Overall, a modern, practical, nurturing and supportive time for the mom to be that will support you all the way to your baby’s birth date!
And you can do all of this from the comfort of your own home!
How do you book and what is the cost?
‘Bump’ group course : £120 per person for the 8 weeks and includes your education booklet and supporting material (your BUMP support pack will be sent via the post)
The next group course will commence on Tuesday the 7th of April, 10am VIA ZOOM (conference call app – details on downloading and how to join will provided once you have signed up to the course)
‘Bump’ 1:1 course: £320 for the 8 week course and includes your education booklet and supporting material – START ANYTIME (your BUMP support pack will be sent via the post)
There will then be the option to continue with a further 4 weeks of training to prepare for the 4th trimester!
If you would like to book please send me a quick message here and I will get the pre screening form and booking email out to you.