HOLISTIC CORE RESTORE® BUMP
PREGNANCY EXERCISE AND BIRTH PREPARATION PROGRAMME
Welcome to Holistic Core Restore® BUMP! ‘Bump’ is a Pelvic Floor and Core
integrated, functional movement programme designed to safely guide a woman through an active Pregnancy and Birth Preparation. It is offered by Coaches as either small group training or 1-1 programme.
‘Bump’ is specially designed to keep the mom-to-be strong, mobile and pain free
throughout her Pregnancy and get her ready for ‘mom-life’. We’ll get you re-acquainted with your Pelvic Floor and the rest of your Core, help you exercise safely and meaningfully throughout the Trimesters and truly get you ready and FUNCTIONALLY match-fit for your ‘big day’ and your 4th Trimester!
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a Pregnant woman who wants to safely get or stay fit during Pregnancy and prepare for your birth with a passionate and highly trained/experienced Coach?
- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND feel empowered during your Pregnancy exercise?
- Have you experienced the odd leaky Pelvic Floor incident during your Pregnancy and know NOW is the time to take control?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and Pelvic Floor and re-establish its role as part of her whole body during Pregnancy?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to your posture changes during Pregnancy?
- Are you ready to prioritize your health and fitness now for the benefit of your baby and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
- Do you want to prepare for your Post Natal period to ensure a deep and full recovery after birth?
- Do you want to understand the basics of ESSENTIAL NUTRITION for both you and your baby during your Pregnancy and understand the power of ‘just eating and preparing real food’?
So, How Does It Work?
- On application to your chosen Coach to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete the HCR Red Flag Pregnancy Exercise Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you. If you’re a great fit…..
- At you first session there will be hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Postural Alignment and Pelvic Floor function/Core connection so that I know where you are on your Pregnancy journey and the programme can truly be tailored to yours and the groups needs – depending on whether you join a group or 1:1.
- You’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course plus at your first session.
- This programme runs for 6 weeks and you will meet with me, your coach, once per week.
What Happens In Class?
- This class is a most delicious blend of unique ‘Releases’ – we’ve redefined ‘stretching’ and mobilization to create something that will be very well received by every Pregnant woman.
- We include ‘functional training’ to get and keep you strong for your ‘grand finale’ and your Post Natal journey.
- We work on your Core and Pelvic Floor.
- We get you prepared for birth with Pelvic Mobilization and a range of specific mobility exercises to encourage a shorter labour.
- We teach you how to deeply connect to your breath and simple DEEP relaxation strategies.
- We teach you simple mobilizations to keep you moving painfree throughout the Trimesters.
- We educate you about the early Post Natal period – the 4th Trimester – and ensure that you have your early day support system in place before the baby comes.
- Overall, a modern, practical, nurturing and supportive time for the mom to be that will support you all the way to your baby’s birth date! Get in touch, you’ll love it!
How do you book and what is the cost?
‘Bump’ 1:1: £320 for the 6 week course and includes your education booklet, supporting material and exercise kit.
‘Bump’ group course : £120 per person and includes your education booklet, supporting material and exercise kit.
The next group course for 2019 commences 9am on the 7th of September at Funky Little Chickens, Cardiff, CF3 2EQ. 6 places available.
If you would like to book please send me a quick message here and I will get the booking email out to you.