POSTPARTUM WELL-BEING ASSESSMENT
Many women are unaware of the importance of an assessment postpartum. If you are 0-2 years postpartum then your body is still in the recovery phase post birth. Whether you goal is to be able to get back to running, weight lifting or just keeping up with your children, it’s so important to know where you are starting from. This bespoke postpartum assessment begins with an pre-screening form followed by a VISUALwhole body and mind assessment. Your well-being – both mind and body is essential for your recovery postpartum.
SO, WHAT’S INCLUDED?
After filling in your online pre-screening form you will meet with me VIRTUALLY (VIA ZOOM) face to face where we will
- Go over your screening form, discuss your pregnancy, birth and your desires for your body and health.
- I will then do a Q&A and visual assessment to check your abdominal wall for diastasis recti (abdominal separation) and any other imbalances that can affect the abdominal wall functioning optimally.
- I will do a visual assessment of your breathing, posture and lifting
- You will perform your own body scan- so really getting in touch with how you are feeling about your postpartum body and it’s recovery so far.
- Pelvic floor and core function assessment.
- Nutrition overview
After this will discuss my recommendations, outline a recovery plan and if there are any referrals needed.
You will also get 3 bespoke home care pointers covering nutrition, breathing and self care to work on in order to begin your recovery along with a follow up email and what I would advise you do going forward in regards to your goals and postpartum recovery.
HOW TO BOOK AND WHAT’S THE COST?
If you would like to book an assessment and for further details please contact me here
The assessment is £50 and the appointment will last 60-75 minutes- which will take place over ZOOM.
I look forward to working with you.